Monday, November 4, 2013

Butterfly Labs has pissed off thousands of people with their delayed orders. Oftentimes, our ASICs are no longer profitable and will take years to pay for themselves.

Butterfly Labs clearly states that refunds can not be issued, all sales are final, blah blah blah. They do this to make you think you cannot get your money back.

However, the way they operate is illegal and against the Federal Trade Commission aswell as Paypal Terms of Service.

I have strong reason to believe that they hired someone to take down bflrefund.me because this method is so effective at getting your money back.

I managed to hunt down a preserved page of this website with a sample letter. I am not the author of the post below, I am merely reviving this website through blogspot. Good luck!

If I have helped you, please consider donating :)

BTC: 1Jr9uRyWUUw14d7N6KvfHHu12YNAd3Q96Y
LTC: LVMquLzw5fDMVmdp2NYSH5x9ArcfNH

No comments:

Post a Comment